Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A New Phase for the "I Am Hallway"

In October 2011, we were contacted by a longtime friend who works in the Marketing Department at Loma Linda University Medical Center about participating in a special new project, called the "I Am Hallway". People's stories were to be shared, each having the tag line "I Am" followed by a descriptive word for their story. These stories were to be displayed in the major hallway of the Medical Center.
Rachel's tag line is "I Am Beautiful".
Rachel next to her picture, January 2012. 
That hallway debuted in January 2012, where Rachel's picture hung for a couple of years, and then was moved to another hallway to make room for the next set of stories to be shared.
The third phase of that hallway debuted recently with yet another set of stories to be told. And today, I picked up Rachel's picture from my friends office. 



I'm not quite sure where we'll put it as it is rather large. Maybe someday Rachel will want to hang it in a home office or something. But one thing I do know is that we were honored to be a part of the very first "I Am Hallway" that shared just a little glimpse into Rachel's Journey. 


* My original post on the "I Am Hallway" can be viewed here.  

No comments: