Thursday, September 11, 2008

Support Group Opportunity: UPDATE

I had my little photo album in my purse of Rachel's Journey. I had the room number of the location written down. I even scored a front row parking spot and to anyone who's ever been to Loma Linda or visited someone there, knows that in itself is an act of God! I was thanking Him all the way to the front door!

However, once inside, I became disappointed. The volunteer at the information desk said the room I was looking for no longer existed as the cancer center had been built in it's place. I went to the concierge desk and she willingly called the operator and then was transferred somewhere and waited on hold for well over 20 minutes. No one has any idea what I was searching for.

I was bummed.

But tomorrow morning, I'm going to give it one more shot. I'm going to call the Craniofacial Team department and ask them directly if they have a support group. And if they don't, I'm going to tell them to update the website!!! :)

But if they don't have a support group, I'll continue to be a support and encouragement to those who make their way here to Rachel's Journey.

No comments: