Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Preschool Cuteness

Making a stop at the bank didn't take the time I thought it would, so when I arrived to the preschool this morning, it was still recess time for Rachel and Haylee's classes. I parked in a spot that I could sit and watch them play. Not long after parking, I was spotted and greeted. Rachel and Haylee continued to hang out around the swings, waiting for a swing to open up and become available. And when one swing opened, I witnessed the cutest thing. Haylee pushed her cousin on the swing. It was so cute. Upon picking Rachel up from her classroom, she was sporting the much coveted "Special Helper" sticker. She was today's special helper which meant she helped pass out snack, was the line leader, and miscellaneous other helpful duties.

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Hello! Your family is beautiful! I hope you don't mind that I put a link to your page on our site. We have a son that was just born in Nov. with a bilateral cleft lip and palate. He will be getting his NAM in today...so I know our journey is just starting. If you don't want me to link your page from ours, just let me know, and I will be glad to take it off. Much love and many blessings...

Janeen