Monday, October 15, 2007

Mondays Are Great...

...when they include a trip to Disneyland. Yes, we went again today. Today we went with some old and dear friends who we've not gone with in a while. It was a gloomy and drizzly day, but that didn't keep the crowds away. We still managed to do a lot though and had fun together.

Today held a new adventure for us...we did Disneyland without the use of a stroller!! Rachel walked the whole day (arriving just after 10 and leaving by 3), which also meant I had to lug the backpack around. There are pros and cons to not pushing a stroller, but, today it worked for us, and I may attempt this again on the days I know we won't be there for great lengths.
"I'm not in a stroller! Whoo Hoo!"
Watching the Mark Twain from our lunch tables.
Waiting at the exit of Star Tours for the rest of our group.

1 comment:

Kim said...

It was a sad day for me when we got rid of the stoller! It was sooo convenient.