Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Jumpin' Jacks!

Last fall, we went to a birthday party at Jumpin' Jacks. A few months ago I discovered that they have walk in hours on certain mornings and evenings of the week. Having errands to run near where Jumpin' Jacks is located, I told the girls we'd go there if they were good on my errands.

We arrived just as the walk in hours began, and we had the entire room to ourselves for about an hour and a half. It was SO nice!! The girls played and had such a great time!! We stayed for just over two hours and then went and grabbed some lunch. Both girls are laying on the floor watching a movie, all tuckered out from all the bouncing. Best $7 I've spent in a long time! LOL.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow, that's cheap! A similar place here is $7 each, so I haven't taken them yet. The rain is already getting to us though, so I may take them this year.