Monday, May 15, 2006

New Wheels for Rachel

Since Rachel was born, we've been using the stroller we got new when Hannah was born. Needless to say this stroller has put the miles on, several hundred miles just at Disneyland, not to mention the miles I've put on it when I was walking for exercise. It looks dingy and looks pretty well used. The basket is being held up by a piece of plywood. That's how bad of shape it's in.

I've looked at new strollers, yard sales, and Ebay, never finding anything as sturdy as the current one I have. I was excited last week when I ran across an ad on Craigslist, for a stroller that looked brand new, was the same company of my current stroller, and fit exactly what I was looking for. Only thing was it came with the infant carrier, which I had no use for. LOL. After thinking about it a few days, I came to the conclusion that the stroller alone was worth the $40 they were wanting for the set, so I contacted the seller and now have a new stroller!

We took it to Disneyland today and put the first of many miles in the years to come!

No comments: