Monday, July 18, 2005

Eating ...

I've learned it's much easier to have her eat her cookie in just her diaper than to try and clean her up with clothes on. Notice the cookie drool all down the front of her. Following this cookie, I just stuck her in the sink! As far as eating food goes...the few times I have given her baby food from a jar, she really doesn't care for it. So in the last couple of days I've started giving her table food. Her favorite food, that we tried a few weeks ago, is mashed potatoes...that's my girl!! Another thing we tried a week or so ago when we were out to dinner was refried beans. She liked those too...gets that from her daddy! This last weekend I tried pasta, cheese, and itty bitty pieces of chicken. She does really well with eating the food. We haven't had any come back out her nose yet, LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachael looks just like her Mama did when she was that age eating in her high chair. That's my Granddaughter with food all over her face.

Darcy said...

LOL. Yeah, and your other granddaughter thinks it's funny to smear her ice cream cone from ear to ear and say "look at me, I'm Papa' LOL.