Thursday, September 27, 2012

Helloooo!

I've really slacked on my blogging in the last year, and I've really missed it. If you're a follower of my personal blog, A Place of My Own, I wrote yesterday that I came to the conclusion I just need to blog and not try to catch up on the things that have gone on in the last eight months since my last entry.

Our life has been busy and Rachel is now 8 years old and in the 3rd grade and has a lot going on in the last two months since school started. The night before school started, while we were at the school looking at class lists, Rachel was playing on the hand railing and slipped off and hit her head. After taking her home to keep a close eye on her, a trip to Urgent Care was made after she started throwing up. So Rachel's 1st day of school was actually the second day of school.


It's hard to believe, but Rachel turned 8 on August 31st. We had the family over for dinner and cupcakes that evening. Unfortunately, during the day we had my grandmothers funeral to go to. But the next day, we took Rachel to Legoland with our family who recently moved here from out of state. She had a blast and loved every minute of it!

There's some other things to update as far as Rachel and something that we stumbled upon by accident, but that's another whole post in itself. But for know, my hope is to get back into regular blogging!


No comments: