Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Rachel Funny

I went to a concert last night with a friend and was out until the wee hours of the morning, leaving Steven and the girls to have a Daddy/daughter evening. They went to dinner at Applebees and apparently ran a few other errands.

This morning, on the way to church, things were going good in the car, the girls were sitting next to one another, behaving, the morning had had minimal fighting, etc, we were listening to the radio, when all of a sudden Rachel blurts out "Mommy, we bought you flowers?". Which flustered Hannah and immediately she went to "shh-ing" her sister. I knew something was up. The thought of Steven doing Valentine shopping last night while I was gone didn't ever cross my mind. But thanks to our youngest, I was made aware they indeed had gone out. Not only was I told they had bought me flowers, but Rachel told me where they are hiding them..."dey are in da office, in da closet". It was pretty funny. She kept repeating herself too, which only made Hannah more flustered. LOL.

No comments: