Saturday, November 10, 2007

Watch for Falling Trees!

I was pretty surprised to arrive at Gramie's house this morning and have Rachel happy to see us. Gramie had trees she wanted cut down in the front yard, and that was Steven's job for today. It was awesome when his Dad arrived to help just as the project was beginning. The girls did a great job at staying out of way of the falling tree limbs.
Lookout! Rachel has a power tool!!
Two trees cut completely down and laying on the ground,
the girls survey the mess.
The girls will be coming home tomorrow afternoon. They were both excited to spend another night at Gramie's and for the fun they have planned for tomorrow. And as for their parents...they are enjoying the peace and quiet and uninterrupted television. :)

1 comment:

John, Shannon, Broderick, Camden, and Adalynn said...

looks like they had fun! I wish the grandparents were closer for us so my gang (as well my husband and I) could enjoy weekend with grandma and grandpa!