Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pool Party!

The girls were invited to a birthday party today. It was a pool party. I actually was going to leave Rachel home with Steven (who couldn't go due to helping set up for VBS). I knew Rachel would want to go in the pool and I sure wasn't going to sport my bathing suit to go in with her. I figured I'd just leave her home and save the battle. But then I got to thinking about all the other stuff the family's yard has to offer and brought her.

The family has one of those large wooden play structures that both my girls covet everytime we go to Costco. It was the first thing the girls went to when we arrived. Rachel had a BLAST! She rock climbed, she swang, and went down the slide. Carolyn had a lifejacket for Rachel to wear, so she went into the pool too, and even got someone to push her around on the raft! And she rode a horse! She had so much fun, and wore herself out, that she fell asleep on the way home.

No comments: