Saturday, July 01, 2006

A Haircut for Rachel

We took Hannah to get her hair cut this evening, not planning at all to get Rachel's hair cut. However, when the woman asked if I wanted Rachel's hair cut and I said I didn't think she'd sit still, she was confident that she could get Rachel to sit still. So I went ahead and had her cut Rachel's hair. It needed it. Bad. I was amazed at how still Rachel sat to get her hair cut. She always wiggles and squirms when my mom cuts her hair. She did such a wonderful job and got a sucker in the end.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

OH MY GOSH!!Darcy, her hair looks SO CUTE!! It's been so long since I've been to visit Rachel on her blog, I really can't believe how big she's getting. Such a kid!

She looks great - how far we've both come with our little ones.

Hugs,
Jackie